Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

That's okay. I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Amazing everything, down to the fluid animation, the wonderful music, the voice acting; everything! Truly an inspiration to the other animators out there.
It still gave that epic feeling of the matrix while still somehow having the lightheartedness of minecraft. I'm not really sure what I could say in terms of improvement, actually. Something nicks me about the enderdragon but I'm really not sure what. I guess it was just the perspective of things?? I dunno.

Either way, fantastic work! I look forward to seeing more. c:

Wild Rain Wild Rain

Everything sounds so crisp, but not all heavy! That's a really, really good thing.
It was a very interesting mix of styles, definitely unique in its own way. Sometimes it clashes, sometimes it flows perfectly, much like a dance. Though I guess that's to be expected when you collaborate with people.
Clashes aren't always a bad thing, either. They give it an entirely different effect and mood. And while most of them seemed to be in good taste, some of them just rubbed me the wrong way, which prevents me from giving you a perfect score.

Still, was a very interesting piece, and I definitely encourage more explorational works such as this one. c:

Lone-X responds:

I appreciate this review very much so. I am glad you liked the piece. There will be plenty more to come!

Peace and love,
Lone X

Combat Combat

Once again, wonderful piece. I don't think I can say much about this one, as I'm not a musician myself and the only thing that really bothered me was that the intro felt almost too heavy. But it definitely sucks you into the song and prepares you for what's to come; which is an awesome piece that, as the person below said, very much reminds me of Two Steps from Hell -- which is one of my main inspirations of drawing the more serious works that I do.

I can definitely see this being used in a commercial, though. I'm almost tempted to ask you if I can animate something to it; under the right credits and licenses of course. c:

xIIInon responds:

Yes, you can! Seriously, thank you so much for your reviews and I think after all what's the point of cinematic music if there are no visuals? PM me to discuss the details! Speaking of the intro, I should say that it's quite an old project and I listened to it so many times that evidently lost the sense of proportion...

Everything We Stand For Everything We Stand For

Oh my god this is beautiful. The guitar, the first few notes, I didn't think would fit, but shortly after it blended in very lovingly and it turned out to add such a mystical effect.

It overall makes me think of something rising up to a challenge and overcoming it.

Still though, some parts of the drums feel too sharp and end up sounding kind of like a crackling, though it hardly takes away from the overall appeal. And I was kind of hoping for a more complete ending, though it simply trailed off. I'm not sure if you're planning on building onto this song at a later date, but I would certainly love to hear it.

Overall, marvelous job, and I look forward to what you make in the future. c:

xIIInon responds:

You see, I actually made this piece in a rush and decided to concentrate on its quality rather than length. But in fact right now I don't see how I could add anything else to it that wouldn't make the impression blander... I might turn back to it in future, but I'm afraid it won't be soon. I wonder what kind of drums you mean exactly, the snare and the kick or those cinematic toms. Hopefully (as it was my first experience with the Epic Toms library) I'll figure how to blend them nicely without any discomfort.

Blondes have more fun Blondes have more fun

Very nice! I always love the vibrancy in your works.
But the hair almost looks a little green on my screen, but that might just be my screen? I'll throw out the benefit of the doubt for that one. And like the guy below said, the pants have an interesting texture. Almost like you used noise to texture it, then colored the noise. It's a clever trick, but I'm not sure it fits with your style.

clayscence responds:

thanks! haha it's an old drawing. I didn't know how to use a proper texture lol

Violet - Orignal Character Violet - Orignal Character

D'aww, it's a shame this doesn't have more reviews. Admittingly I came here because I thought I spotted an art thief from the thumbnail, but I find myself happily mistaken. c: Similar, but not enough. Odd coincidences happen at odd times, I suppose~

WELL while I'm here I might as well give some advice, even though I see it's slightly old. But a half a month isn't too far off.
I honestly do like your style, and the fact that you're actually drawing the -hands- instead of always having them behind your character. It's also good that you're incorporating accessories and markings into the design; i feel like I don't see enough of that in designs elsewhere. You've gotten the hang of the light source it seems, as it all comes from one direction, even in the hair. Which. DOES have a highlight, but I recommend adding some shading as well.
One thing you might want to pay attention to is the width of the hips. They normally do not look right when they are wider than the bust, and it also makes it really easy to make the thighs too large as well. It's almost like, when you look at the upper half, it's wonderfully done when it comes down to anatomy, and by itself, the lower does as well. But together, the top half looks too small for the lower half. The shading seems almost flat, but defined. Remember that there are some "hard shadows" and some "soft shadows" displayed everywhere on the character.

I hope this helps you, if only a little bit. ^^

mama yoshi mama yoshi

... I don't know how
But I'm strangely in love with this
It might be the creepy factor. And I enjoy a good creep from time to time. Yet it strangely does not ruin my childhood...

I don't know what to complain about either! Guess it's a 5/5, then. =u=